Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A moment spend alone doing something i enjoy

There are quite a few things I enjoy doing but I am picking something I enjoy most and that is playing games. Games are structured activities, usually for enjoyment and sometimes also used as an educational tool. There are many different kinds of games and I practically play almost any kind of games - strategy, RPG, first person, 2nd person, 3rd person, adventure, sci-fi, action, racing, sports, but i prefer playing first person games. Examples are Doom 3, Counter strike, Brothers in Arms. Many people say that games are useless and are a threat to our health, although I agree with these people but games can also be beneficiary to us. Take for example, Brothers in Arms provides some insight in the past history.It is said to be one of the most realistic and authentic World War II shooters ever.
Based on a true story, the game puts players in the role of Sgt. Matt Baker, a D-Day paratrooper squad leader as he leads the squad through the European campaign. Each battlefield has been recreated from aerial reconnaissance images, US Army Signal Corps photos and eye-witness accounts of war-torn Normandy.

I would play games when I have the free time and would enjoy it. Sometimes I would so engross in it that I will forget what time it is. Playing games are one of my methods to release stress.
Games can be harmful or beneficiary to us, it entirely depends on how you play it. If you were to get addicted, studies will then be affected and the situation might get worst if you cannot control yourself.


Brothers in Arms


No comments:

Post a Comment